Monday, March 14, 2011

Project 365-Week 11

I am running late this week! Another busy weekend at work caused posting to be trumped by lack of time (and energy). We had a good week, here's a quick look.

Sunday

What do I like about this picture?



a. There is not much snow
b. I can see all of my family in the same line of sight
c. We all got to go to church together
d. All of the above

Monday

Worked all day, came home had dinner and got kids to bed. I was getting all comfy when I got a call from my dear friend who wanted to get out of the house with her daughter and they wanted me to come. Well out of my flannel pants I got and off we went. We went to TGI Fridays and Meijer. Sound like fun? It was, so much so that I forgot to take a picture!

Tuesday

With all of the hours I put in at work, good shoes are essential! I have been wearing a pair from Naturalizer most of the time. They have over 1,000 hours in/on them and they are DONE! I got these from Naturalizer a couple of months ago for $10 and have been wearing them a little.



I don't think they will become the "replacement" pair though. Do you think they look like bowling shoes?

Wednesday

Kyla had school today and we received a call this morning asking if we could help transport a child to school that was unable to get there that afternoon. Let me just tell you how excited Kyla was to be a mother hen to this cute little boy!



Thursday

After work tonight a couple of co-workers wanted me to go to a local Mexican restaurant with them. Sounded yummy to me....



...Do you have a favorite Mexican dish?

Friday

Today Ella was supposed to dress up as her favorite story book character for school. She decided to go as Sleeping Beauty. She also thought she looked like the princess from her Barbie and the Dancing Princesses book. Bottom line, she got to wear a dress-up dress to school.



Kyla of course had to get in on the action since she was all "dressed up" for school. On a side note, she is becoming quite a fashionista! She puts together some fun and quirky outfits, all with attitude! :)

I also am posting this picture that Kevin took.



Kevin has always had a fascination with birds. These are Cedar Wax Wings and apparently are uncommon around here. He wanted the camera ASAP when he saw them. I am sure when we are old, you will be able to find Kevin with his binoculars, watching birds and carrying his Audubon Society card! (Love you honey!!)

Saturday

When I got home from work tonight I ate a quick bite and then got the girls their baths. Kevin and Ethan came from from Ethan's Blue Gold banquet for Cub Scouts and the kids wanted to play a game with me. Until bedtime we played this.



We played boys versus girls and it was a heated battle! I am proud to say the girls prevailed in the last moment but it was a good game!!

Hope you are off to a great week!

2 comments:

  1. so great to catch up with your family. i've been off the grid for a while. *sigh* don't you just love it when the lil' girlies start accessorizing themselves? too cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week - I'm so glad you were able to go to church together. My favorite Mexican thing is chimichangas, but I usually get some sort of quesadilla in the vain hope that it will be better for me somehow. Heh. I don't think the shoes look like bowling shoes - they have to be two toned to be bowling shoes :)

    ReplyDelete