Sara at Make Music from Your Heart tagged me in a post, so I am answering her questions.
1. What are you fixing for dinner tonight? I am not fixing dinner tonight, as I will be at work. Kevin will be serving chicken, I believe.
2. What is your favorite dish at Thanksgiving? Am I limited to one?! I would say the turkey is my favorite savory thing and I LOVE cornbread, so that would be up there too!
3. What are you most thankful for right at this moment? God's refuge. In this season when I am working full time, trying to serve in ministry God has called me to and still be the mother, wife and friend that I need to be...well, I am exhausted. The feelings are sometimes overwhelming, but that is when I cling to my refuge. "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." Psalm 91:4
4. Do you think 50 is the new 40? I've never really thought about this one, because I haven't had to live it yet. I will say that I think the more you love and laugh, the better any age is!
5. What age do you dread the most? I don't really dread an age. It is all necessary for growth and wisdom and without any aging there would just be stagnancy and I definitely don't want that.
6. If you could have/do anything for your birthday, what would it be? If I could choose anything for a birthday I would have a two-fold wish. One, that I could be in the chorus of a Broadway show. That would be a super cool present and something just for me. If I could have something else, I would love for my family to go to Disney World together. My birthday is January 1st, so what a fun place to be together to start the new year.
7. What kind of cake do you choose for your birthday? I don't choose cake. Kevin's mom makes me a dessert called "Robert Redford". It's a crushed nut crust with pudding, cream cheese and whipped topping layers. I love it!
There you have it. My answers to Sara's questions. Here is a question I would love you to answer....
If you could plan the perfect girls night out, what would you plan?