Saturday, April 2, 2011

Project 365-Week 13

So very late in getting this up, but finally had the time to sit down and do it! Here is a look at the week:

Sunday

Do you know what this is?



This is a Pluot. It is a cross between an apricot and a plum and my family LOVES them! I can only find them at Sam's club.

Monday

Kyla never ceases to make me smile. She and Ella love wearing headbands but sometimes say they hurt. I got a pack of the soft elastic ones for them to try. Kyla was very excited and immediately put one on...



Oh how I love that girl!!

Tuesday

A little girl was taking pictures with my camera today and she captured this subject.



At least he isn't doing anything bad at that moment.

Wednesday

Today was a bad day at our house...



...our dishwasher died. Not exactly what we need right now!

Thursday

No picture today.

Friday

Went to a re-sale at a local church tonight with a friend. Afterwards we went to Texas Roadhouse to get a bite to eat. (btw, not impressed with their food) Anyway, we got these.



Fried pickles. They were served with ranch which wasn't good, so we had them bring the spicier horseradish sauce. Much better.

Saturday

Today I gave the girls something I found at the re-sale. The contents of these baggies made them so happy.



Any guesses?



Tap shoes!!! They LOVE them..can you tell?

There you have it, another week at the Yoder's!

No comments:

Post a Comment